The Man With The Burning gloves (OWC)



The Man With The Burning Gloves


100 WC

By: Raghav {last name redacted}


Of course Cameron had to make us go to the house in the hill.
It’s rumored to be filled with demons, ghosts, all types of evil.

But curiosity is going to kill Cameron and I,
although he believes we might not die.

We walk into the house, and I grab a frying pan.
It’s to soothe my fears, it's grip in my hand.

Suddenly, Cameron tries to play a piano. It was completely out of tune, oh no.

This is what the legend speaks of. Suddenly, there is a man with burning gloves.

Wait, the pan... WHAM!

Comments

  1. What a cliffhanger ending, Raghav! I knew the pan was trouble when you brought it into the story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flickering Lights(OWC)

100 word challenge: Moving Away By: Raghav